Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Ramblings from the edge

Well the calendar says July 12st, but I feel differently. Baseball is about to begin, the NHL is about to begin the Stanley Cup playoffs, and the NBA is about to begin again in a "bubble". WTF is happening to the world.
Oh I remember, the pandemic broke out, but that was 6 months ago, oh sorry Mr.President, The Chinese Virus is going to blow over in a couple of days.  Bullshit.💩

The time on my computer says 10:38 am, but it somehow just doesn't seem right either. Nothing seems as it should.  I should be able to review the last cruise I went on, but oops I didn't go, the corona virus made that impossible.

Well, I guess I will write a blog.

Here is Steve Stamkos of the Tampa Bay Lightning, their team captain. He is awaiting the winner  of a preliminary series, it's a bit complicated but trust me, they have it all figured out.

Now if the virus infects a team or two, well I can't see the NHL finishing the season.






Next we have the return of baseball next week, The Washington Nationals return to defend their first World Series trophy.

The Blue Jays have been bumped out of their cosy Toronto nest, and are making their minds up where to hold their home games at.
Pittsburgh, Buffalo , even Baltimore are options.




And the NBA is planning on finishing the season in a bubble, and so players have come down with the virus and some players have opted out for other reasons ( personal ). I think it's because they are scared of getting sick.
I applaud the fact that players are opting out and staying safe and healthy.


The NFL , who knows what to expect ? They are hoping for fans attending games, I think they are dreaming in technicolor.

Well, I need to finish my coffee, and watch some television, the usual, bye bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment