Monday, August 5, 2013

Him and Me



 

Who is on first tonight D ?, I dunno A, my boy Robbie is playing the 2 bag D, what ?  Oh Robbie will never have what we have A,...You know it D... We have the game, he has JayZ and what ? 

Hey D, why aren't you out there man ?   Bad calf man, got the bad calf, can't seem to stay healthy. Boss says I am going back to the DL, I mean again. Sucks right ?  You know it D, this rehab business is whack.

Is today the day A ?  Do you get to suit it up ?   Boss says I am penciled in against the White Sox,  Quintana, a lefty. Yeah man a lefty in Chicago, with the wind blowing out. Jeter drools...wish it was me, but I got a bad calf.  I know..snickers..bad calf..I rehabbed for over a month in the weirdest places. Trenton, New Jersey, I swear it's the most disgusting spot, there's no action man.

Well D, I have to start stretching ..... have to be ready for my return tonight, Boss says I am penciled in to the line up.  I wish I was man, but I got the bad calf.

 

The grand old game is set to welcome back the biggest fraud since..okay Ryan Braun.

An announcement is expected today. Rodriguez will then file an appeal that will allow him to play against the White Sox tonight at U.S. Cellular Field. USA Today, citing "two people with direct knowledge of the situation" as sources, said that a total of 10 players will be disciplined for ties to the now-defunct Biogenesis anti-aging clinic.

This is where it gets murky, the Yankees would dearly love to have him suspended immediately but are playing the "good supportive team" card, but quietly there are fingers crossed.

Meanwhile the hero of the pin stripes Derek Jeter is set to go on the DL for the 3rd time this year. I think Jeter likes to come off the DL, hit a home run in his first at bat, then injure his calf in the home run trot.  He is destined for monument park in Yankee Stadium, the Hall of Fame and his day at Cooperstown, and Arod is headed for a grand jury and scorn, and ridicule.

Tonight, on the south side of Chicago, around 8:10 pm, I would tune in to watch.  I plan to see if the moment after the Star Spangled Banner , 3 guys in black suits and handcuffs stop The Rod from taking his first at bat.

   Paul Konerko gave an interview to say he read the book "The Bronx Zoo" years back, so now he gets to re live that experience.

Tonight....8:10 pm....US Cellular Field ... can only hope I get the White Sox feed, and listen to Hawk Harrelson call the first at bat.  Must see theatre.




No comments:

Post a Comment