Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Come with me now, watch the Angels



So the song is stuck in my head currently, even as I watch the game. This Spouth African quartet and their cajun styling and thumping lrics have me hummin their damn song all the way home.

Don't they know I am trying to pay attention to the game, I have pitchers pitching I gotta pay attention to.
These Kongoes or Kongos or whatever the hell they are called are screwing up my mojo.

A week ago I watched an Ice Bucket Challenge starring Paul Bissonette, and this song is playing. The trailer for Expendables 3 is on, and this song wafts through.

Anyhow,  can you believe the Angels luck ?

Tyler Skaggs, Tommy John surgery
Garrett Richards..really hard to watch...not as gut wrenching as the Dave Dravecky ( go on youtube ) injury.

Enter Matt Shoemaker..1 hits the Fish.. Hec Santiago churning out 5-6 innings keeping his team in the game. Albert has picked up the slack, and if Josh Hamilton can kick it up, theses guys have the every day players to make noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment